- Andrej Čade, Uroš Kostić, "Optics in Schwarzschild space-time", Phys. Rev. D 72, 104024 (2005)
- There are many things written about gravitational lensing also in the articles below!
- Andrej Čade, Massimo Calvani, "Relativistic emission lines from accretion discs around black holes",MNRAS 363, 177-182 (2005)
- A. Čade, M. Brajnik, A. Gomboc, M. Calvani, C. Fanton, "On x-ray emission lines from active galactic nuclei and disk models", A&A 403, 29-41 (2003)
- A. Čade, M. Calvani, C. Fanton, "X-ray iron line profiles from warped accretion discs", Mem.S.A.It. 74, 446 (2003)
- Andrej Čade, Massimo Calvani , Claudio Di Giacomo , Paolo Marziani, "On the radial dependence of the disk FeKalpha line emissivity in active galactic nuclei", New Astronomy 5, 69-76 (2000)
- Andrej Čade, Claudio Fanton , Massimo Calvani, "Line emission from accretion discs around black holes: the analytic approach", New Astronomy 3, 647-653 (1998)
- C. Fanton, M. Calvani, F. de Felice, A. Čade, "Detecting Accretion Disks in Active Galactic Nuclei", PASJ 49, 159-169 (1997)
- U. Kostić, A. Čade, M. Calvani, A. Gomboc, "Tidal effects on small bodies by massive black holes", A&A 496, 307-315 (2009)
- C. Germana, U. Kostić, A. Čade, M. Calvani, "Tidal disruption of small satellites orbiting black holes", to appear in the proceedings of the Symposium Simbol-X 2008 "Focusing on the hard X-ray universe""
- U. Kostić, A. Gomboc, A. Čade, M. Calvani, "Modelling the light-curves of objects tidally disrupted by a black hole", to appear in the proceedings of the JENAM 2008, Symposium 7: "Grand Challenges in Computational Astrophysics"
- A. Čade, M. Calvani, U. Kostić, "On the tidal evolution of the orbits of low-mass satellites around black holes", A&A 487, 527-532 (2008)
- U. Kostić, "Tidal effects during the infall of a small body into a black hole", PhD thesis, University of Ljubljana, FMF (2008)
- A. Čade, M. Calvani, A. Gomboc, U. Kostić, "Do flares in Sagittarius A reflect the last stage of tidal capture?", AIP Conf.Proc. 861, 566-571 (2006)
- Uroš Kostić, Andrej Čade, Andreja Gomboc, "Clumps of material orbiting a black hole and the QPOs", Relativistic Astrophysics and Cosmology-Einstein's Legacy, conference proceedings (2005)
- Andreja Gomboc, Andrej Čade, Massimo Calvani, Uroš Kostić, "Tidal Capture by a Black Hole and Flares in Galactic Centres", Relativistic Astrophysics and Cosmology-Einstein's Legacy, conference proceedings (2005)
- Andreja Gomboc, Andrej Čade, "Effects of a black hole's gravitational field on the luminosity of a star during a close encounter", ApJ 625, 278-290 (2005)
- Andrej Čade, Andreja Gomboc, "On the fate of stars near a supermassive black hole", in Proceedings of the X-ray Astronomy '999: Stellar Endpoints, AGN and the Diffuse Background, Bologna, 6-10 September 1999 (Nicholas E. White, Giuseppe Malaguti, and Giorgio G.C. Palumbo, eds.), American Institute of Physics Conf. Ser. 17, 530
- Andrej Čade, Andreja Gomboc, "The flashy disappearance of a star falling behind the horizon of a black hole", A&A Suppl. 119, 293-306 (1996)